Sunday, November 4, 2012

Grace AnneMarie Theising

The Theising Academy for Young Ladies got its newest enrollee on Friday with the arrival of Grace AnneMarie Theising.  She joined us at 0751 on Friday, November 2, 2012.  She was 7lbs 1oz and 20 inches. 


I had convinced myself the entire pregnancy that we were having a boy and of course everyone told me that I looked like I was carrying a boy.  Most people had said that about the older girls as well :)  I was so convinced this was a boy though that Frank told me on the way to the hospital I needed to pick out a girls' middle name, just in case :)  Good thing we did!
I love not knowing in advance what we are going to have.  The sweetest sounds in my memory will always be Frank's voice announcing the arrival of our daughters! 
Grace's sisters came to visit her in the afternoon and adore her already.  They brought presents and their affection, the latter which I hope never fades!

 
Grace has proven to be her father's daughter in her personality already.  The nursery workers have told me she is so calm and sweet, just what a mother loves to hear!  She is a great eater so far and has the sweetest little newborn cry.  We are so thankful to God for His bountiful blessing of another healthy daughter and are continually conscious of His working in our lives.  Each of my girls have been instruments God has used to teach me more about their namesake virtues and I have no doubt Grace will be used in the same manner.  I pray that I can be worthy to be her mom. 

No comments: