Monday, August 15, 2011

Rebekah Joy - 10 Months, 1 Week Summary

I am going to try and update Rebekah's summary once a week (or at least twice a month) as she is changing so much at this age!
Sleeping:
Rebekah and I have been sick for the entire week and she has been sleeping in her carseat because of it.  I finally got some decongestion drops for her this weekend and that seemed to help quite a bit.  Her morning nap is lasting a little over an hour and her afternoon nap is pretty close to 2!  She continues to fall asleep quickly and as her health improves so does her sleep.
Eating:
I have been giving her mainly formula this week as I have been on steriods and antibiotics.  It has helped me see her milk intake.  Today I started nursing her again and supplemented after breakfast and lunch and she took 2oz of formula at each of those.  I think we are getting close to the end of purees as she loves to feed herself. 
Skills:
When I got her up from her morning nap today, Rebekah was sitting up in her crib!  I wasn't watching the monitor but I think this is how it happened... She spreads her legs and leans her body forward, scoots on her belly and then backs herself up with her hands and sits back up.  Her other exciting skill was putting toys away!  She was so proud of herself, it was really cute.
Play:
She still hates solo play.  But, I am persistant and will eventually win this battle.

Here are Brock and Rebekah playing with the new toys I got at Rhea Lana's.  Both the large and small rainmakers were a big hit with both kids. 

No comments: