Thursday, December 8, 2011

Zion Heard and Was Glad

Psalm 97:8   My dad had to get some work done on their car in St George so we all decided to go and take advantage of the slighter warmer weather (in the 50s there) and visit Zion National Park.  After a quick drive around part of the park we settled down for lunch and a short hike along the Emerald Pools.  The view was great.  Faith loved singing about Zion, the whole time! (the Z song from the ABC Bible verse songs)  And we talked a lot about her being a bit older and we would all hike to the top of the Great White Throne mountain.  I am hoping we get to go back there when Frank returns and we are able to all take another trip out here.  Additionally, I test drove the Toyota Sienna while in St George, I am on my way to becoming a mini van Mama.

No comments: