Friday, July 20, 2012

Letter of the Week - Z

Here we are at the end of the alphabet!  I didn't start participating in the LOW curriculum until I and I didn't start blogging about it until L I think.  Plus, as Faith moves into a Pre-K program, I will just add it to what we are already doing and I think I'll just update each letter post with new ideas and pictures.  Anyway, back to Z...
We made Zebra striped Zs
Faith wrote her entire name here all by herself!  I was so proud :)  We also played Zebra dominos in addition to our LOW paper curriculum.  While making our play-dough Deborah for our Bible story, we finished that craft with using our animal cookie cutters and the play-dough.

For our family day we went to the Zoo of course!  It was rainy but cool for most of our time there which was actually really nice because most of the animals who'd been in hiding during the heat of the summer were out for us to see.  There were also fewer people there which always makes a visit like this more enjoyable :)

We ate zucchini and baked ziti this week for our Z foods.  For our Z books we read Zebras and Inside a Zoo in the City, the latter being the most enjoyed by the girls.  

No comments: