Tuesday, September 3, 2013

Pasta Making

The next installment of my Continuing Homemaker Education is pasta making!  My parents got me this awesome pasta maker for my birthday last year which was the day before we had our 3rd child so needless to say, it didn't see daylight for a while.  Following our long vacation and the move to Alabama I decided it was finally time to break it out and attempt some homemade pasta.  Faith helped me with the whole process and we had a great time together.  I don't know how I would have done this with only my two hands!



We had fettuccini alfredo with chicken and broccoli.  I made my own alfredo sauce (which I had to learn to make after my second worst cooking disaster ever (the first being eggplant parmesan)) so this was about as homemade as I can get right now, until I have my own chicken ranch and garden!

No comments: