Tuesday, November 22, 2011

A Quick Trip to Salt Lake City

Because we were so close, I decided it would be really nice to spend some time with our good friends the Foxes who we knew in both Virginia and Illinois and are now stationed at Hill AFB in Salt Lake.  So, I loaded up the girls in the wee hours of the monring and took the 5 hour-ish drive to Salt Lake at the beginning of the month (sorry I am just now getting this on here).  Jon and Jenn have a 3 1/2 year old who Faith just adored and a 4 month old who is the spitting image of his dad.  It was so nice to hang out with this great couple and I am so glad our kiddos had a great time playing together!
Faith loved pulling her Dolly around in Kathleen's little wagon.  By the time I took this picture we'd been outside for a while and I think the cold had zapped away the smiles but they really did enjoy it, I promise!

No comments: